PrimeFish researcher Birgit Hagen, from the University of Pavia, will participate at the Academy of International Business (AIB) (UK & Ireland chapter) Annual Conference in Birmingham (12 - 14 April).
On the 13th of April from 1.30 to 3.00 pm the University of Pavia will present its results on the <b> food consumers segmentation</b> on five European countries in the parallel session 2.3 dedicated to international marketing.
- Parallel Session 2.3:International marketing
Time:Friday, 13/Apr/2018: 1:30pm -3:00pm
Location:106. Session Chair: Dr Jorge Carneiro (FGV Sao Paulo School of Business Administration, Brazil)
- Building Subsidiary Local Responsiveness: (When) Does the Directionality of Intrafirm Knowledge Transfers Matter?
Zhaleh Najafi Tavani, Matthew Robson, Ghasem Zaefarian, Ulf Andersson, Chong Yu
- Similar or dissimilar? Food consumer segmentations across five European countries
Birgit Hagen, Antonella Carcagni, Francesca Sanguineti, Davide Menozzi, Imke Matullat, Sterenn Lucas, Jose Santiago, Dimitar Taskov, Olia Untilov
- Consumer insights in emerging markets towards a qualitative in depth approach
Maureen Benson, Rea, Denise Conroy
- A Successful Business Model of Four Finnish Services Firms in Spain
Antti Valtonen, Dafnis N. Coudounaris